I should say, our new carpet. We had new carpet installed on Monday and Tuesday. It is nothing less than beautiful... cottony soft... luxurious. I don't think I have ever felt like this before about carpet, but if you had seen our original carpet, you would understand. The color was harmless enough, so it was tolerable.It was just very, very tired. It was 15 years old and supported two 100 lb dogs for three years near the end of its life.
I don't know if it is a rule that installers must arrive late and stay well past your bedtime, but this is the second time it has happened. This time the carpet made up for it. And the installers did an awesome job, in spite of their tardiness.
And now, let's see how long the carpet lasts. Supposedly you can clean up spilled red wine with mere water, but that is one test I am not trying any time soon. That would be a waste of some perfectly good red wine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment